Roast Beef Potluck Rolls
by Alabama Cattlemen's Association
October 12, 2021
- 1 pound thinly sliced reduced-sodium Sweet Grown Alabama roast beef
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1/4 cup cream-style prepared horseradish
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottom half in prepare baking dish; spread horseradish on cut side.
- Top with Deli Roast Beef and cheese.
- Close sandwiches. Using a paring knife, cut into 12 sandwiches.
- You may substitute Dijon mustard for prepared horseradish.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion powder in small bowl; mix to combine.
- Pour butter mixture evenly over prepared sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Bake sandwiches, uncovered, in 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.