Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette
Kathy's Southern Kitchen
by Kathy Phillips
March 30, 2023
Sweet Grown Alabama 2023 Ambassador Kathy Phillips of Kathy's Southern Kitchen shows us how to make a simple, but delicious, vinaigrette with Sweet Grown Alabama strawberries!
- 1 cup Sweet Grown Alabama strawberries with stems removed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp Sweet Grown Alabama honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinager
- Fresh orange zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a blender, blend all ingredients until emulsified.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
You can also check out Kathy's tour of Aplin Farms below!