by Scott's Orchard
September 13, 2021
- 1 melted stick of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 medium Sweet Grown Alabama apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (You can subsitute for Sweet Grown Alabama pecans)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix egg and butter together.
- Add apples and walnuts and coat well.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to apples. Mix well.
- Pour into 8x8 baking pan that is greased and floured. (Parchment paper is very helpful too.)
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.