Rockin' U Farm, Lineville, Alabama
by Jordyn Upchurch
June 1, 2021
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups Sweet Grown Alabama strawberries
1. Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a 9x13 pan at 350 degrees
2. In a separate bowl mix 1 cup of self-rising flour, 1 and 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 cup of milk, and 1/2 tsp of vanilla. Pour this batter into the melted butter without stirring.
3. Mix 1/4 cup of sugar with four cups of hulled and halved strawberries.
4. Spoon the strawberries evenly over the batter mixture.
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour.