Spring Strawberry Salsa
May 17, 2021
- 1 pint fresh Sweet Grown Alabama strawberries, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- Juice and zest from 1 medium lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chips for serving
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice and zest with honey.
2. Stir in the strawberries, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro.
3. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Adjust seasonings if needed.
4. Allow flavors in salsa to marinate for about an hour before serving with your favorite style of chips. Can store in fridge for up to 3 days.