Roasted Zucchini with Parmesan Cheese
Blue Rooster Farms, Sterrett, AL
by Allison Creel
April 30, 2020
This is so simple and quick- but be forewarned you need to make 2 pans of it because you will eat the first pan straight from the oven before it ever makes it to your table!
- 2-3 whole Alabama grown zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Parmesan or mozzarella cheese to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 2-3 (or more) zucchini into long, 1/4" thick pieces.
- On a baking sheet sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Lay the zucchini slices on top of the spices.
- Sprinkle Parmesan (or mozzarella) cheese on top on the zucchini.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.