Rock House Farms, LLC., Fruithurst, Alabama
by Karah Skinner
April 30, 2020
- 1 lb Sweet Grown Alabama chorizo sausage
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 can of drained corn or black beans
- Cilantro to taste
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lime
- Sour cream and guacamole to top
- Brown chorizo along with garlic and chopped sweet onion.
- Slice a roma tomato.
- Add the tomato to the sausage along with 1/2 to a full can of drained corn (or black beans) and cook until the tomato looks soft.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle in some chopped cilantro.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Add fresh squeezed lime juice and chopped cilantro. Fluff.
- Create your bowl and add your favorite toppings. We added sour cream and guacamole. Every kid was asking for more!